A proud new member of The Tasting Alliance
In the Competition’s nine-year history, the New York World Wine & Spirits Competition (NYWSC) has established itself as one of the most respected judging events in the eastern U.S.A. Our judges—predominantly from the New York area—are among the wine and spirits industry’s most trusted authorities, not only on the subject of quality wines and spirits, but also on the regional tastes and trends that drive the wine and spirits markets.
The NYWSC is a member of The Tasting Alliance, the parent organization of the world-renowned San Francisco World Spirits Competition, San Francisco International Wine Competition, and Singapore World Spirits Competition.
The Tasting Alliance Competitions are considered the most influential for a reason. They have elevated the reputation of many brands, and represent the ultimate curator for wine and spirits. Receiving a medal from the organization is a critical next step for any producer to earn recognition in the industry.
The Tasting Alliance competition difference
The Tasting Alliance Competitions are committed to these three founding principles:
What does a NYWSC medal mean for you?
NYWSC medal winners range from some of the most renowned international distillers and wineries to small-batch craft producers and boutique wineries for whom our awards have proven to be a game-changer. Not only is a NYWSC medal a testament to your hard work, it’s a universally recognized indicator of exceptional quality and craftsmanship.
Our medals are valuable sales tools that can garner a flood of attention from press, industry experts, and consumers. In a saturated marketplace, winning an NYWSC medal sets you apart from your competitors while giving you opportunities to further promote, market, and position your product to consumers.
We can help
Throughout every step of each Competition, we want to help you succeed. We’ll answer any question you may have during the application process. Once you win a medal, we offer a wealth of tools and resources to help you turn your success into marketing gold:
- All Gold, Double Gold, and Premium Award winners will be listed in the October 2019 issue of The Tasting Panel Magazine, which reaches over 75,000 beverage-trade decision makers.
- Bottle stickers are available for purchase to help increase visibility and distinguish winning products on store shelves.
- High-quality, high-resolution medallion imagery is available for licensed use in winners’ online, print, and POS materials.
- All winners receive a complimentary marketing toolkit prepared exclusively for Tasting Alliance competition medalists. the toolkit provides valuable ideas, tips, and strategies for promoting your award to increase visibility and maximize sales.
- All NYWSC winners receive preferential pricing on select point-of-sale printing services from our POS print partner, First in Print.
- Throughout the year, the Tasting Alliance hosts numerous media, consumer, and trade tasting events around the country to showcase its Competition’s top winners.