We are now accepting entries for the 2023 New York World Wine & Spirits Competition!
Key information below:
Wine Entry Fee: $110 per entry
Spirits Entry Fee: $500 per entry
Competition Dates: August 22nd-24th
Registration Deadline: Friday, July 28th
Deadline to Receive Samples: Friday, August 11th
International Entrants Deadline to Contact Park Street Imports (If import assistance its required) : Friday, July 7th
*Park Street is the official import partner for the SFWSC, but separate from the Competition itself. Please contact the Competition directly at [email protected] or +1 415-345-9000 regarding any Competition related questions.*
ELIGIBILITY AND CONDITIONS:
- Products do not need to be commercially available to enter.
- There is no limit to the number of entries per producer. However, no product can be entered in more than one category.
- Spirits entered in previous competitions are welcome.
- The Competition reserves the right to use any unopened sample bottles that do not advance to sweepstakes in promotional giveaways on its websites and social media channels.
- REFUNDS: The Competition will not issue refunds but will transfer the entry to the next Competition.
- Awards will be made on a merit basis. The judges will not grant an award when, in their opinion, an entry is not worthy of an award.
- Each entry will, within reason and at the discretion of the Director of Judging and Managing Director, be evaluated within a peer group of similar spirits. However, the Directors reserve the right to arrange categories as they see fit in light of the number of entries.
You can now enter online and choose wire transfer/check!
SHIPPING SPIRITS/WINE FROM OUTSIDE OF THE U.S.:
If you are shipping from outside of the U.S. and require import assistance, please contact Park Street Imports at [email protected] by July 7th. They will send you next steps.
If you already have a U.S. importer, please follow the shipping from within the U.S. steps below.
SHIPPING SPIRITS/WINE FROM INSIDE THE U.S.:
- Wine: Enclose three (3) bottles per entry
- Spirits: Enclose two (2) bottles per entry
- Do not send entry fees with your wine/spirits and do not use packing peanuts.
- Write on the boxes: “Sample materials, Not for resale. Glass enclosed.”
- For shipments of more than one box, mark each box: “Box 1 of 4,” “Box 2 of 4,” etc.
- Shipping Address will be sent to entrants the middle of June.