We are now accepting entries for the 2021 New York World Wine & Spirits Competition. Please review the below steps before starting our entry process.
Spirits Entry Fee: $440 per entry
Wine Entry Fee: $110 per entry
Competition Dates: August 30th through September 3rd
Deadline to Enter: Friday, August 6th, 2021
Deadline to Contact Park Street Imports (If you need import assistance): July 5th, 2021
ELIGIBILITY AND CONDITIONS:
- Any commercial spirits/wine may be entered.
- There is no limit to the number of entries per producer. However, no product can be entered more than once in any given year.
- Spirits entered in previous competitions are welcome.
- The Competition reserves the right to photograph any entry and reproduce it in catalogs, posters, publications or on our website, and in publicity printed by the Competition.
- REFUNDS: The Competition will refund entry fees for products that do not arrive in our warehouse in time for competition. However, a processing fee of $50 per tasting entry and $25 per packaging design entry will be deducted from the refunded amount.
- Awards will be made on a merit basis. The judges will not grant an award when, in their opinion, an entry is not worthy of an award.
- Each entry will, within reason and at the discretion of the Director of Judging and Managing Director, be evaluated within a peer group of similar spirits. However, the Directors reserve the right to arrange categories as they see fit in light of the number of entries.
Download and review our 2021 Class Codes, selecting the most appropriate class to enter each of your products. Our class codes represent the general categories in which products are judged. During the actual competition, where applicable, classes are narrowed down further into sub-classes to allow products to be judged within a peer group of similar spirits.
Please note that no product can be entered in multiple classes in any given year.
SHIPPING SAMPLES FROM WITHIN THE U.S.A:
- An email with shipment instructions will be sent out the end of June. We will not be accepting shipments in our warehouse until July.
SHIPPING INFORMATION FROM OUTSIDE THE U.S.A:
If you are using your U.S. importer, they should follow the above instructions for domestic shipping. If you are NOT using a U.S. importer, you MUST contact our import partner, Park Street Imports LLC, to avoid shipping delays.
Please contact the Competitions Team at Park Street Imports, via e-mail or telephone by July 5th:
PHONE: +1 (305) 400-8324
E-MAIL: [email protected]
Park Street will assist you in obtaining all necessary import documentation and supply you with detailed instructions for properly preparing and labeling your shipment. The New York World Wine & Spirits Competition is not responsible for customs duty charges or fees.
DO NOT SHIP YOUR SPIRITS UNTIL YOU RECEIVE IMPORT DOCUMENTS AND INSTRUCTIONS FROM PARK STREET. WE WIILL NOT BE ACCEPTING SHIPMENTS IN OUR WAREHOUSE UNTIL JULY.